Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Every Step of the Way
The trails of the Cliff Walk and Coastal Pathway turned into the pavement of Gowerton on May 1st, thus ending my quest to walk the entire coastline of the Gower Peninsula. With over 40 miles walked, hundreds of pictures captured and a head full of memories to take away I'm proud and reflective. I'm also thankful for the opportunity to complete this quest and for Angie's support throughout, not being able to do this with her was the only negative. A special mention to Gower Explorer bus service, without whom I could not have done it. I'll never forget this experience and I can't wait to come back and walk some of it again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Robert!!
Well done...you can celebrate with a nice Late Service Holy Brew when you return!

Anonymous said...

I've got bad news... the jacket/vest/sweater with tshirt look has gone out of fashion here since you left. Anderson Cooper said so himself. Nice Work with the walk. We'll go tear one off when you return.